Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.

Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Permlink Replies: 6 - Last Post: Dec 28, 2014 8:56 AM Last Post By: John Friel III
Quentin Correll

Registered: 12/1/99
EMBT EDN DEAD-IN-THE-WATER !!!
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
This message is no longer available.
Remy Lebeau (Te...

Registered: 12/23/01
Re: EMBT EDN DEAD-IN-THE-WATER !!!
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
Quentin wrote:

I went to log in to EDN today and received log-in error messages that
there is NO account name of/for either my e-mail address OR my ID!!!
(???)

Something has happened today. If I go to any page belonging to http://dn.embarcadero.com
or http://edn.embarcadero.com, I get an error message:

Could not load file or assembly 'CDN.GetPublished, Version=1.0.4649.35951,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. There is
not enough space on the disk. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070070)

But if I go to any paage of other areas of EDN, like http://forums.embarcadero.com
or http://members.embarcadero.com, they work fine.

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
David Clegg

Registered: 2/11/01
Re: EMBT EDN DEAD-IN-THE-WATER !!!
Remy Lebeau Lebeau (TeamB) wrote:

Could not load file or assembly 'CDN.GetPublished,
Version=1.0.4649.35951, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one
of its dependencies. There is not enough space on the disk.
(Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070070)

But if I go to any paage of other areas of EDN, like
http://forums.embarcadero.com or http://members.embarcadero.com, they
work fine.

Yeah, there appears to be a space issue on one (or more) of the servers
hosting edn.embarcadero.com (and support.embarcadero.com). As I no
longer have the keys to the kingdom, I've sent an email to someone at
Embarcadero to get this looked into.

--
Cheers,
David Clegg

"If the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, its that girls
should stick to girl's sports, such as hot oil wrestling foxy boxy and
such and such" - Homer Simpson
Quentin Correll

Registered: 12/1/99
Re: EMBT EDN DEAD-IN-THE-WATER !!!
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
David,

| As I no
| longer have the keys to the kingdom, I've sent an email to someone at
| Embarcadero to get this looked into.

Thanks!

--

1.19.1.372 (Q's Broken Toolbar.)
John Friel III

Registered: 9/10/04
Re: EMBT EDN DEAD-IN-THE-WATER !!!
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
For a database company, Emb sure has a problem running simple database
applications....

Just saying...

David,

Quentin Correll wrote:

I went to log in to EDN today and received log-in error messages that
there is NO account name of/for either my e-mail address OR my ID!!!
(???)

I tried to enter a new support case for this situation but only get a
huge server-error page!!!

I don't think the two issues are related, but there is definitely
something up with the servers hosting the support page. I've sent an
email to get someone to investigate.

Where exactly are you trying to login to? You could always try
requesting a password reset at https://members.embarcadero.com. If that
is still giving you an error message about an unrecognized account, you
may have to wait until the support page is back up so you can log a
case, unfortunately.

--
Cheers,
David Clegg
dclegg at gmail dot com
http://cc.embarcadero.com/author/72299
QualityCentral. The best way to bug Embarcadero about bugs.
http://qc.embarcadero.com

"Hello? Operator! Give me the number for 911!" - Homer Simpson

Quentin Correll

Registered: 12/1/99
Re: EMBT EDN DEAD-IN-THE-WATER !!!
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
David,

| You could always try
| requesting a password reset at https://members.embarcadero.com. If
| that is still giving you an error message about an unrecognized
| account, you may have to wait until the support page is back up so
| you can log a case, unfortunately.

Yes, that also failed yesterday.

--

1.19.1.372 (Q's Broken Toolbar.)