Watch, Follow, &
Connect with Us

For forums, blogs and more please visit our
Developer Tools Community.


Welcome, Guest
Guest Settings
Help

Thread: Delphi 10.2.1 - XCode 9 installed using IOS11 SDK compile error


This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.


Permlink Replies: 3 - Last Post: Oct 10, 2017 11:13 AM Last Post By: Sarina DuPont Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
Richard McDonald

Posts: 1
Registered: 8/14/15
Delphi 10.2.1 - XCode 9 installed using IOS11 SDK compile error  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Sep 26, 2017 1:49 AM
I have just installed Delphi 10.2.1 and have XCode 9 installed using IOS11 SDK

I continue get the following error when trying to compile for IOS

[DCC Error] E2597 ld: file not found: /System/Library/Frameworks/FileProvider.framework/FileProvider for architecture arm64

I can see that the following does not exist from FileProvider.framework/FileProvider under /System/Library/Frameworks on my MAC. I cannot create it either.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this issue?

Thanks

Richard.
Jako Grobler

Posts: 45
Registered: 6/26/15
Re: Delphi 10.2.1 - XCode 9 installed using IOS11 SDK compile error  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Sep 26, 2017 7:57 AM   in response to: Richard McDonald in response to: Richard McDonald
It is already part of the iOS 11 framework, but Delphi does not import it by default. You will need to add it manually.

[http://delphiworlds.com/2013/10/adding-other-ios-frameworks-to-the-sdk-manager/]

See the link for more information. In this case enter the "Framework name" as "FileProvider" (without the quotes), and refresh the framework for both iOS64 and iOS32.

Regards,
Jako

Richard McDonald wrote:
I have just installed Delphi 10.2.1 and have XCode 9 installed using IOS11 SDK

I continue get the following error when trying to compile for IOS

[DCC Error] E2597 ld: file not found: /System/Library/Frameworks/FileProvider.framework/FileProvider for architecture arm64

I can see that the following does not exist from FileProvider.framework/FileProvider under /System/Library/Frameworks on my MAC. I cannot create it either.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this issue?

Thanks

Richard.
George Kirkwood

Posts: 5
Registered: 8/4/01
Re: Delphi 10.2.1 - XCode 9 installed using IOS11 SDK compile error  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Oct 10, 2017 8:35 AM   in response to: Jako Grobler in response to: Jako Grobler
Jako Grobler wrote:
It is already part of the iOS 11 framework, but Delphi does not import it by default. You will need to add it manually.

[http://delphiworlds.com/2013/10/adding-other-ios-frameworks-to-the-sdk-manager/]

See the link for more information. In this case enter the "Framework name" as "FileProvider" (without the quotes), and refresh the framework for both iOS64 and iOS32.

Regards,
Jako

Richard McDonald wrote:
I have just installed Delphi 10.2.1 and have XCode 9 installed using IOS11 SDK

I continue get the following error when trying to compile for IOS

[DCC Error] E2597 ld: file not found: /System/Library/Frameworks/FileProvider.framework/FileProvider for architecture arm64

I can see that the following does not exist from FileProvider.framework/FileProvider under /System/Library/Frameworks on my MAC. I cannot create it either.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this issue?

Thanks

Richard.

Did you find a fix for this issue ? It's driving me nuts.
Sarina DuPont

Posts: 42
Registered: 7/6/11
Re: Delphi 10.2.1 - XCode 9 installed using IOS11 SDK compile error  
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
  Posted: Oct 10, 2017 11:13 AM   in response to: George Kirkwood in response to: George Kirkwood
George Kirkwood wrote:
Jako Grobler wrote:
It is already part of the iOS 11 framework, but Delphi does not import it by default. You will need to add it manually.

[http://delphiworlds.com/2013/10/adding-other-ios-frameworks-to-the-sdk-manager/]

See the link for more information. In this case enter the "Framework name" as "FileProvider" (without the quotes), and refresh the framework for both iOS64 and iOS32.

Regards,
Jako

Richard McDonald wrote:
I have just installed Delphi 10.2.1 and have XCode 9 installed using IOS11 SDK

I continue get the following error when trying to compile for IOS

[DCC Error] E2597 ld: file not found: /System/Library/Frameworks/FileProvider.framework/FileProvider for architecture arm64

I can see that the following does not exist from FileProvider.framework/FileProvider under /System/Library/Frameworks on my MAC. I cannot create it either.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this issue?

Thanks

Richard.

Did you find a fix for this issue ? It's driving me nuts.

--

Hi,
Did you install the iOS 11 patch for RAD Studio Tokyo Release 1? Please see https://cc.embarcadero.com/item/30805

Product Manager, RAD Studio
Embarcadero Technologies, Inc.
Legend
Helpful Answer (5 pts)
Correct Answer (10 pts)

Server Response from: ETNAJIVE02